Ark-H Handling has always been committed to protecting your privacy, maintaining the security of any personal information received from you and ensuring compliance with the terms all UK data protection legislation. Ark-H Handling respects your right to privacy. You can visit our website without telling us who you are, or giving us any personally identifiable information whatsoever. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
What Information We Gather
We do not gather any information directly identifiable to you unless you have provided that voluntarily (for example, by filling a form in or signing up for updates from us.). We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
How We Use Information
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, holding all our data secure at all times and taking all necessary steps to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
Any information we gather from you voluntarily will be used only for specific and limited purposes. We will use your data in order to:
• provide you with any information you have specifically requested
• personalise the website content or other materials for you in line with your specified requirements
• improve the useability of the website and general communications
• keep you up to date with news and information on our products, services and company developments.
We NEVER sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
Anonymous Website Data Collection
Your Rights – including the right to be ‘forgotten’
We do not want to lose touch or forget anyone. However, we absolutely respect your right to ask that any details we may hold about you are removed from our database.
You are entitled to ask for details of any and all information we hold about you. To do this you simply need to contact us, which you can do in many different ways:
• by phone: 01234742777 – please ask for Sales and Marketing
• by email: email@example.com
• in writing to: The Data Protection Office, Ark-H Handling Limited, Unit 1 Kenneth Way, Wilstead Industrial Park, Wilstead, Bedfordshire, MK45 3PD.